The last three Disney films that starred POC were the Emperor’s New Groove in 2000, Brother Bear in 2003 and Princess and the Frog in 2009.
What did they have in common?
Karkat’s face on Navi (request by tomato-sass)
I SAID LISTEN YOU PUTRID SACK OF SHIT.
So, who wants to go here with me today?
(For those who ask - this is a new exhibition over at the David Zwirner gallery in New York City)
Honestly, who wants to go? It’s open till 6 today. I’ll even throw in free hot chocolate in the end :’)
Shit. I want to go to this.
today in class this guy stole my paper and i just randomly shouted “I WILL EAT YOUR CHILDREN” and he said “Do they have to be born?” and i just sat down because that was a hella good comeback
WHY ARE YOU GUYS NOT SCREAMING I TRIED TO THREATEN THIS GUY AND HE TURNED IT INTO A BLOW JOB REFERENCE YOU GUYS BETTER BE FUCKING LAUGHINGUm, we were. It was a great cumback
OH. MY. GOD. I SNORTED
“you’re here to learn” I’m here because it’s the fucking law
- Also known as the “Kingdom of Light”
- Demonym for Prospit is Prospitians
- (more like ProspEASaNTs am I right)
- Prospit wages a war against the Dark Kingdom (or Derse), who wishes to seek the Reckoning, and destroy it. This is a battle Prospit is always destined to lose
- Prospit derives from the word ‘prosperity’, being the opposite of Derse’s root name
- During the solar eclipse, Prospit’s moon towers overlap with Skaia’s atmosphere, in which dream selves are able to see the future, past, and present in the clouds
- Prospit dreamers include: Jade, Jake, John, Jane, Kanaya, Karkat, Tavros, Gamzee, (half of) Sollux, Calliope, Vriska, and Terezi
- Hierarchy includes: White Queen, White King and although they have no (known) agents like Derse, there are postal workers, and prison guards
OKAY, SO I WORK IN A RESTAURANT
IT’S BLACK FRIDAY
AND A COUPLE WEARING CAMOUFLAGE COMES IN
AND BEFORE I COULD STOP MYSELF
"SO WERE YOU GUYS OUT HUNTING FOR DEALS?"
plot twist: there is no twelfth doctor
england shuts down
the queen resigns
tea is no longer available
Mrs Hudson leaves London
ginger ale kitkats
green tea kitkats
soy sauce kitkats?!!?!
sweet potato kitkats
are you telling me i could have a varied meal that consists entirely of kitkats
(Source: , via spookingdemons)